Want to know more
Leave your details and we will contact you!
Proper care of the whiteboard is very important for extending its lifetime, but also for saving money from repairs and replacements.
- Before the whiteboard is used for the first time should be washed with warm water and a conventional detergent. Finally dry with a dry cloth.
- Do not use as a cleaning hard cloth or wire sponge.
- Before each writing, the surface must be dry.
- Before each erasure, the ink should dry (8/10 seconds).
- Refresh the markers often.
- Frequent cleaning of the whiteboards should be done with warm water and drying with soft cloth.
- Do not clean the whiteboard with hands because the gloss surface may be affected.
- Do not use permanent markers.